Disclaimer for the Qualified Persons Directory
- The QPCO is intended to support QPs working in the brownfields or excess soils sector in Ontario (as defined in O.Reg. 153/04). Although participation may be accepted and included, the focus of this group is not intended for QPs from the hydrogeology sector as defined/recognized under the Ontario Permit to Take Water. Additionally, this group is not intended for QPs from the mining sector as defined/recognized under National Instrument 43-101.
- Qualified Person for the purposes of QPCO applies to QPs as defined under O. Reg. 153/04.
- QPCO will not license or certify QPs, regulate their practice or play any role in assuring their clients or the public as to their qualifications or professionalism. Any issues with QP’s found through the QPCO should be directed to the appropriate regulatory or oversight body (PEO, PGO or MECP).
- We do not guarantee the quality or nature of the work performed by QPs listed on the directory. The directory is only a listing of those persons who have provided their information for inclusion. The QPCO does not verify that those listed are QPs within the definition of O. Reg, 153/04.
- This is not a comprehensive listing of all QPs in Ontario. This is a listing of those who have chosen to list with QPCO.
- The contact information in the directory is provided by the Qualified Persons themselves. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the information provided.”
Copyright ©2021 Ontario Environment Industry Association (ONEIA). All rights reserved. The contents of this site are owned and copyrighted by ONEIA and its suppliers and may contain trademarks of ONEIA or others. You may print, copy or save portions of this site for your own use only – provided that all copyright and trademark provisions contained on the site remain intact. Unauthorized use of any portion of this site beyond that which contained in the previous paragraph may violate the copyright, the trademark and other laws.
While ONEIA uses reasonable efforts to update and maintain this site , it does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any information contained on this site and may make changes thereto at any time at its sole discretion without notice. All information contained herein is provided to users “as is”, “with all faults,” “as available” and “at your own risk”. This site is only intended to supply general information , and nothing specific to engineering or any other advice. This site is not intended to be used as a substitute for any kind of professional advice.